We are looking for volunteers who can share some of their time helping us to welcome new members and to make them feel valued and very much an important part on our online community for friendship and outdoors events. (There will be only 3 or 4 of these volunteer positions for each county)
What you will need:
- Oodles of lovely friendly personality traits
- Plenty ability to communicate very kindly and objectively
- Tons of compassion in support of our cause to help the homeless in UK and ROI
- Enough time on your hands to be able to fulfill your role ( we think bob on line at least one hour daily at least )
- Brilliant skills in responding to people in a kind, sensible and positive manner.
- To be living happily in the UK or ROI.
- Love the great outdoors
- anything else that is really nice and friendly that you can think of 🙂
This is initially a volunteer position that we hope you will enjoy, but may at a later date become a more permanent and paid position with also with some first options on other ways to help us out. We will be needing lots of people with varying skills so there may be plenty job/contract opportunities available later.
As an initial perk and thankyou, (and of course dependant on your business which must be non political, non religious, not arms related) we may add your website link into your signature irrespective of whether your business is outdoors related or not.
As another nice perk we enter you into our annual prize draw for a lovely free holiday in the great outdoors.
Interested? Contact us here, as we are are waiting just for you!
"Outdoor Muckers" is a social enterprise initiative with a social objective to have a positive impact on helping the homeless in the UK and ROI, whilst trading as a great place for people from all walks of life in the UK and ROI to make new friends with like minded people who love the great outdoors.
And whilst we are all having fun meeting up with each other in the great outdoors, you can be assured that your membership is making a real difference to homeless persons too!
So please be sure to come along and have some fun meeting new like-minded friends who love the great outdoors so we can get on with making a difference in the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves.