Janey-Jones

What do you mean by providing temporary accommodation?

Sponsor

When you mention you cover all costs including temporary accomodation where will this be? Will it be a short term lease in a private rented house?

• Upvote 1

I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air..

On most courses a person will be covering/moving around large areas of the UK so a large quality and beautiful touring caravan with all facilities. fully eqipped and working kitchen and showeroom, and a quality bed and mattress to ensure good sleep, will be very appropriate. These will always be sited on certified/registered sites with adequate facilities like water and waste disposal and bins as a bare minimum and in many cases other facilites like shower blocks etc.  Touring caravans nowadays are like home from home. We will provide the van and all equipment and pay the site fees too.

On some courses accommodation is provided hand in hand with being on site for daily training activities. A bit like students at university in halls of residence. For example some yachting courses have the accommdation inside the marina.

On occasion it might be necessary for local bed and breakfasts to be booked especially if a course is only a few days affair or less.

We will not be taking out any leases with private rented accommodation because the costs of bills and council taxes etc etc plus increasing risk to us, will be incurred uneccessarily.

see more questions here http://www.outdoormuckers.co.uk/community/forums/forum/200-projects-faqs/

• Upvote 1

Life's just about one story after another until all becomes ONE.

Sponsor

ohhh it will be soooo lovely to able to chill out in a caravan after a long days training. They are home from home now and many are really really beautiful inside. And as you say it goes totally hand in hand with outdoorsey stuff.

I dont blame you not paying for leases. It's too risky and it costs a fortune to get anything half decent PLUS bills which often with any new tenant have to be paid up front. NOT GOOD!

The more Im thinking about outdoors training the more jealous Im getting.

I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air..

Sponsor

I think its a brilliant idea... and its only for a short while but staying in it as long as possible will help save up a deposit on a small house maybe...  or a narrowboat for full time living... GO FOR IT I SAY

• Like 1

you should never forget to say thank-you